SPECIAL EARTH DAY SALE!
Free delivery on all orders over $75.00!
Can a bug grow into a vibrant wildflower or a delectable herb? Of course it can with Urban Canvas Sprouts, a fun sculpture kit that combines artistic creativity with scientific discovery! With Sprouts, girls and boys can build and decorate a grasshopper and scorpion sculpture along with two bookmarks made from seeded handmade die cut paper. Once kids are done decorating and playing with their sculptures, they can plant the paper into soil. In a few days, they will be delighted to see basil and wildflowers sprout to life!
Urban Canvas Sprouts includes two die cut sheets with an alluring letter pressed design for kids to color in; two expandable soil disks for kids to plant wildflower and basil paper; and two plantable peat pots to easily transfer a grown plant into a garden or larger pot. Children and parents will enjoy a well-rounded art and science experience with Urban Canvas Sprouts! Best of all, Urban Canvas Sprouts produces zero waste while teaching kids environmental conservation. Parents can even use their child’s basil plant to make a delicious pesto sauce!
* Wildflower paper contains a random selection of seeds. The flowers will vary from those pictured here.
For ages 6 and up.
Made from handmade letterpress paper.
• Grasshopper 6 1/2" x 2" x 2” assembled
• Scorpion 5" x 6" x 1 1/2" assembled
• No glue required
• One grasshopper die cut sheet with embedded wildflower seeds
• One scorpion die cut sheet with embedded basil seeds
• Two expandable soil disks
• Two plantable peat pots
• One set of colored pencils
• Made in the U.S.A.